Local Voice Network offers an exciting and appealing opportunity for prospective publishers keen to begin a potentially lucrative new business. Our method has been developed to achieve two things:
- A comprehensive and high quality news magazine for individual areas (typically with 12-18,000 residents)
- A sustainable, profitable business
Our team is ready to help you organise the resources and personnel you need to become and editor and publisher, including advice on finding professional editorial support if you need it.
Our model has been designed to enable you to make profit from edition 1 and we will show you how.
We recognise that beginning a new business is a big step so we have a full support mechanism in place for new publishers. We provide:
- Full training on all aspects of the business
- Ongoing support
- A bespoke website, fully set up for both news and commercial opportunities
- Opportunities to sell into other publications in the group and also to benefit from other publishers selling into your magazine
- Exclusive territory for each publisher
- Templates for publication design and other vital resources to get your started, including letters to advertisers etc.
- Access to a great deal with our group printers
Unlike other franchises, we do not have a hefty upfront fee running to thousands of pounds which puts you in debt from the beginning. Instead, we have a licence model which means you get all of the above from as little as £50 per month.
Our only upfront charges are a £150 admin fee (which you will recoup IN FULL with a £150 discount on your FIRST print run) and £500 for your own, exclusive branded website (on the open market, this would cost up to £2,000).